This item is currently available to ship within the 48 contiguous USA.
The Pendleton Pet collection has been designed and crafted to the finest quality for the ultimate in comfort and support. The vibrant color and rich history. Inspired by vintage Pendleton Woolen Mills patterns, this collection takes us on a journey of the beautiful landscapes of our great National Parks enjoyed by millions over the years. This dog bed represents the beauty that is the Crater Lake National Park.
A portion of this sale will be donated to the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America‘s National Parks, to fund important restorative projects in the National Parks.
- 100% polyester 320 GSM Polar Fleece sleep surface for added comfort
- Durable cotton canvas bottom
- Overstuffed with eco-friendly recycled high loft polyester MemoryFiber fill made from recycled soda bottles
- Insert features a channel design
- Branded with the Warranted To Be A Pendleton suede patch
- Iconic woven National Park label
- Hidden zipper closure
- Machine washable removable cover
- Designed & assembled in USA with imported components
- Remove insert before cleaning
- Pillow cover: machine wash with like colors, cold, gentle cycle
- No bleach
- Dry flat
- Press with cool iron, as needed
- Insert: spot clean
Small: 28" x 20" x 4", Up to 15 lbs
Medium: 36" x 27" x 4", Up to 25 lbs
Large: 40" x 32" x 4", Up to 50 lbs
X- Large: 48" x 36" x 4", Up to 75 lbs
If your dog like to spread out, consider a larger size